I apologize in advance if I've forgotten anybody, but here are
the people I owe thanks to for making this site and its contents possible:
- Sparkle, whose style helped me learn the basics of anthropomorphic
- Cammi, from whom I've learned some anime and anti-aliasing
- Meo, from whom I've learned many new artistic concepts, esp.
furry anatomy, and who's been an awesome friend!
- Vap, who always replies to my LJ posts, supports me all the
way, and dedicates alot of time and effort into maintaining my havoc-prone
- Pink, who never fails to crack me up, and who also dedicates
alot of her time to the wellbeing of the Aurorium. =)
- Any other yoshies I'm forgetting who've given me so much
support and inspiration!
- Geno, for being so dang supportive, cool, funny, and... well,
so dang G! ^_^ And also for getting me my copies of Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
and CuteFTP, without which I would never be able to make this site what it
- Meo again, for being such an excellent friend. =)
- My RL friends who've broken many of my dreaded fears and
supported me even through my dorkish sprees. ^_^;; I love you guys...
- My family, immediate and extended, for taking interest in
my art and site. =)
- You, the visitors, for giving me reasons to keep drawing
and modivation to get better. =D
- My computer, with whom I share a love/hate relationship....
Computer, I know you get errors in my important programs, I know you freeze
in the middle of a huge pull in EverQuest, but... I still love you! You let
me express myself through the World Wide Web, and you serve as a window out
of this dreaded world. Let us never be apart!! *hugs the monitor*